- All our consumer contracts are governed by Indian law and shall fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Delhi.
- Each right or remedy of THE MASCOT MAKERS (TMM) under the Contract is without prejudice to any other right or remedy of THE MASCOT MAKERS (TMM) whether under the Contract or not.
- Failure or delay by THE Mascot Makers (TMM) in imposing or partly imposing any provision of the Contract shall not be construed as a release of any of its rights underneath the Contract.
- Any waiver by THE MASCOT MAKERS (TMM) of any breach of, or any default under, any provision of the Contract by the Buyer shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default and shall in no way affect the other terms of the Contract.
- The parties to the Contract don’t intend that any term of the Contract shall be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts by somebody that’s not a celebration to that.
The definitions and rules of understanding in this condition apply in these conditions. Buyer: the person or the company who purchases the Mascot Costume from THE MASCOT MAKERS, a unit of AVM EXIM PVT LTD.
THE mascot manufacturers (TMM): AVM EXIM PVT LTD. Contract: any contract between THE Mascot Makers (TMM) and also the client for the sale and buy of the Costume, incorporating these conditions. Costume: any being costume in agreement within the Contract to be equipped to the client by THE Mascot Makers (TMM) (including any further elements (if applicable)). Delivery Point: the place wherever delivery of the Costume is to require place.
2. PRODUCT & SERVICES
- The amount and outline of the Costume shall be as commenced within The Mascot Makers quotation or acknowledgment of order.
- All samples, drawings, descriptive matter, specifications associated advertising issued by THE Mascot Makers (TMM) and any descriptions or illustrations contained within the Mascot Makers (TMM)s catalogs or brochures square measure issued or printed for the only real purpose of giving an approximate plan of the Costume delineated in them. They shall not a part of the Contract and this can be not a procurement by the sample. every Costume is separately designed to the consumer’s requests, measurements, and design
- THE Mascot Makers (TMM) reserve the proper to use its Costume styles and photos of created Costumes for packaging functions
- Mascot heads aren’t mechanically cleanable.
- Mascots created on foam framework aren’t mechanically cleanable.
- Bodysuits, shirts, gloves and shoe covers are machine washable.
Mascot costumes are for skilled use solely. It has restricted vision and it’s a buyer’s liability to hire a talented entertainer to figure within the mascot costume. 10 minutes breaks must be made every 20 minutes while performing. Under no circumstances, THE MASCOT MAKERS (TMM) is liable for improper use of the Costume.
3. DEPOSIT and REFUNDS
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS: AVM EXIM PVT. LTD.
- BANK NAME: YES BANK LTD
- CURRENT A/C NO: 003063300001205
- IFSC CODE: YESB0000030
- BRANCH ADDRESS: A-42, VISHAL ENCLAVE, OPP TO TDI MALL, NEW DELHI -110027
- GST NO: 07AAICA9808P
- PAN NO: AAICA9808P
- LEGAL TRADE NAME: AVM EXIM PRIVATE LIMITED
- Deposit: THE Mascot Makers (TMM) needs a non-refundable deposit of 50% for every new Costume.
- Cancellation: Payment of the Deposit constitutes associate Order forming the Contract, and per se is subject to administration charges. On cancellation of associate Order, all materials and monies paid (including the Deposit) shall stay the property of THE Mascot Makers (TMM).
- Refunds: Refunds given (if any) on the cancellation of an Order stay at the discretion of THE MASCOT MAKERS (TMM).
- If the client isn’t glad about either the standard or the looks of the ordered items(s) THE Mascot Makers (TMM) can, once the review of the products, follow a strict policy of Repair, Replace and at last Refund. A Refund will solely be processed following the procedures of Repair and Replace.
- In the case of a refund, you will be eligible for a full refund less the cost of any shipping charges previously incurred as these are considered complete at that point. THE MASCOT MAKERS (TMM) retains ultimate discretion on whether a product is deemed faulty or not. Design fees (if any) are non-refundable.
4. ORDER PROCEDURE
- The client should offer a complete description or/and photos or images. THE Mascot Makers (TMM) provides the drawing supported Buyers description of measurements and human sketch with a quote. If the client changes or needs to cancel or alter the scale or colors or build the other changes to the Costume once putting the order, THE Mascot Makers (TMM) won’t be responsible for any further expenses incurred in altering the Costume. THE Mascot Makers (TMM) holds all copyrights to the drawings provided underneath Buyers order.
- The Production starts once the Buyer places their order with THE MASCOT MAKERS (TMM), confirmed final drawing, material samples, provides all needed vector files for logo printing (if any) and pays the Deposit.
- Payment can be made in INR or USD. Payment can be made via NEFT, RTGS, IMPS Swift transfer or Secured Online payment gateway.
- Following receipt/or email confirmation of the Order and also the Deposit from the client, THE Mascot Makers (TMM) can acknowledge receipt associated settle for the Order and shall offer the client with a calculable date of dispatch of the Costume.
- Upon acceptance of the Order, THE Mascot Makers (TMM) might begin production of the Costume at any time once now. Once production has begun on the Costume there is no cancellation of the order.
- THE Mascot Makers (TMM) can aim to stick to the Buyers color and style preferences, however, reserves the right to change colors and styles to keep up the styling and color balance of the Costume. However, the responsibility of the client is to make sure that the Costume measurements confirmed on the drawing are measure correct which it’s provided comprehensive color and style preferences to the Mascot Makers, as well as any specific dislikes. The Mascot Makers won’t be liable in the event that the Measurements confirmed are measure incorrect or if elaborate style and color preferences aren’t provided to THE Mascot Makers (TMM).
- it’s understood that turnaround and dispatch of the orders placed at THE Mascot Makers (TMM) might vary from time to time betting on current order volumes, work schedules, cloth convenience or a selected characteristic of the order placed.
- Once the manufacture of the Costume has commenced it’s going to not be potential to change the look.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Because of the gentle nature of the materials utilized in the assembly of the Costume, THE Mascot Makers (TMM) cannot be controlled answerable for any injury caused by traditional wear and tear once receipt of the Costume by the client.
- Damages because of harsh maintenance won’t be reimbursed.
6. SHIPMENT/ DELIVERY
- Full payment should be received by the Mascot Makers, a unit of AVM EXIM Pvt Ltd. before of the Costume being sent.
- The delivery terms and courier are applicable as per the invoice.
- Subject to the other provisions of these conditions the mascot makers (TMM)) shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the Goods (even if caused by THE Mascot Makers (TMM)s negligence), nor shall any delay entitle the client to terminate or overturn the Contract unless such delay exceeds 15 days.
- Once the Costume has been dispatched by courier by the mascot makers it becomes the property of and is at the risk of the Buyer. The dispatch from THE Mascot Makers (TMM)s place of business shall be conclusive proof of the receipt by the client of the Costume unless the client will offer conclusive proof proving the contrary.
- If for any reason the client fails to just accept delivery of any of the Costume once it’s prepared for delivery, or THE Mascot Makers (TMM) is unable to deliver the Costume on time as a result of the client has not provided acceptable directions, documents, licenses or authorizations: (a) risk within the Costume shall pass to the client (including for loss or injury caused by THE Mascot Makers (TMM)s negligence); (b) the Costume shall be deemed to own been delivered; and (c) THE Mascot Makers (TMM) might store the Costume till delivery, whereat the client shall be responsible for all connected prices and expenses (including, while not limitation, storage, and insurance).
- The value is valid just for the drawing it absolutely was supplied with. Any changes will have an effect on the mascot value shall be exclusive of any value good & service tax and all prices or charges in relevancy packaging, loading, unloading and carriage, all of that amounts shall be borne by the client.
- Payment of the price for the Costume is applicable in INR or USD or as per the invoice.
- Delivery of the Costume can happen only if payment has been received.